.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My Educational Goals and Philosophy Statement :: Philosophy of Education Teaching Essays

My Educational Goals and Philosophy Statement Every person has an confidence about one affaire or another about our educational scheme. I want to become more familiar with the current educational issues. In doing this, I go away need to be respectful and cook minded about the issues at hand and understand that they will be different and challenging to me. I will also expect in return that in return that people will treat me with the very(prenominal) courtesy given to them. Throughout this philosophy statement, I will treat some of my educational opinions and goals based upon my brief experiences. Knowing that they will interpolate over the years I wish you to know that the one thing that hang ins the same is I will always keep the best(p) interest of my students at heart. I do hope that you will love my insight even if you do not agree, because like the title says, this is From My eyeball Only. In my brief experience with the education system, I do attract that it is not perfect. I will keep this within the realm of hardly my experience and my own projected plans for the future. Being in the education system currently, I understand how important it is to keep up with advancing technology. In the future I plan to remain well informed. In doing this I plan to attend classes and seminars. I will get involved in my community, with a focus on how it stands within our country. I will remain focused upon giving my students the best opportunities for them. I expect my students will vary based upon their previous backgrounds. They will be coming into my classroom young, (ages 5-12) happy, lonely, sad, eager, and scared. by and by breaking the initial barrier that is formed during the first part of crop there will be changes. Overall, they will be happy, active and have a desire to learn. They will also become more familiar with each other and become friends. During the year that I have my students they will grow and be more prepared for the next stage of schooling in their lives. I feel that the nature of knowledge is relative, constructed differently agree to person, place and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment